Restart? With all that OSGi stuff can't I just drop it in there and go?

Will take a look shortly and thanks for persisting with this hard subject.

Alex

Oooops - Sorry Alex - I think you were fishing
when I sent out the first one.

Just drop it in your Eclipse Plugins Directory, restart,
and look for LDAP DAS Design Guide in help.

That one is still fairly rough, but with more content,
and the next one will be a lot cleaner.  I hope to have
it ready by Monday.

Cheers,
Ole