Doh I forgot the link for the release jars ... and to upload them.  I just kicked off the upload and here's the URL:

http://people.apache.org/~akarasulu/apacheds/candidates/

Alex

Hi all,

I know I dragged this out for a while and am truly sorry for that.  Here are the release candidates
for ApacheDS 1.5.0.  Please kick the tires (all of em) and give me feedback so I can push out
the artifacts to Ibiblio.org and the installers to the Apache Mirrors.

Also Enrique if you can take the Kerberos and Changepw services for a ride that would be great
since we don't have many tests for these to guarantee we did not break something with all the
new features added to this fresh new feature branch.

Alex