Hi folks,

More status on the release:

I'm trying to work on this release for the next day or two.  I fixed a critical bug that we discovered at the last minute where the schema updates were lost after restarts due to overwriting of the schema partitions db files.  The server was not checking if the schema files were present before overwriting them.  It's fixed now but I ran into another issue now where when using maven with a test case ReferralITest just stops in it's tracks on two of my machines.  I want to figure out what is going on with this before preparing the installers for everyone to play with.  Will provide more feedback as I progress.

Alex

If you would like to change it so it is more consistent then feel free to do so.