Hmmm sorry Ole I don't think we have this.  We only have some stuff in the
constants package in shared now I think since Emmanuel moved it there for
use throughout the project.

Incidentally,

Do we have some constants define somewhere...like for example

public static final String APACHEDS_LDAP_SCHEMA_SYNTAX_OID_BRANCH =
"1.3.6.1.4.1.18060.0.4.X.0",

but preferably defined on a Java Interface like this:

String APACHEDS_LDAP_SCHEMA_SYNTAX_OID_BRANCH = "1.3.6.1.4.1.18060.0.4.X.0",

Thanks,
- Ole