directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Jim Yang" <jimy...@safehaus.org>
Subject Re: [Press] We need a minister of propaganda
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2007 16:27:42 GMT
Alex,

I'll try to help in regards with #1 and #2. I, recently, blog about LS.
Check out  http://www.idtopia.com/blog/

One thing we can do is to have all of the committers to create their
own blogs and then setup a blog aggregator on directory.apache.org. We
can then make the aggregated blogs available as a single RSS feed. Let
me know if you help in setting it up at Apache. I am familiar with
those tools.

Jim