directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ApacheCon][Hackathon] Discussions at ApacheCon EU
Date Mon, 23 Apr 2007 15:44:43 GMT
Hi chris,

we are arriving on tuesday (all = alex, pam and me). I hope that what you
will do on monday evening will help you to scoot us for the hotest paces in
amsterdam during the rest of the week !!! Don't get to high, either : the
city is full of canals, with very cold water in it ;)

Emmanuel

--
Regards,
Cordialement,