directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [CONSTANTS] Changing AT and OC
Date Thu, 19 Apr 2007 16:10:28 GMT
Ole,

Alex don't like ATTRIBUTE_TYPE and OBJECT_CLASS prostfix, and I understand
his rationnal.

That means : don't commit this change.

PS. There are two unwritten rules you should always think about before
proposing a change :
- if it's not broken, don't fix it
- respect existing conventions even if you don't like them

I should have asked Alex before telling you to move on. My bad.

Emmanuel

--
Regards,
Cordialement,