directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is org.apache.directory.server;core.prefs still usefull?
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2007 09:48:27 GMT
Thanks Enrique,

we will keep the prefs here a little while until we have set a decent
roadmap for OSGi (it would be the perfect timing now that 1.5.0 is out to
start working on OSGi for 1.6).

The only problem I see with prefs is the way it stores data, using some king
of base64 encoding which is not at all supported by the server natively. We
have to figure out a solution for that if we are to keep prefs into the
server.

I gonna create a JIRA about this piece of code to keep it in our radar.

BTW, as 1.5.0 is out, you can now push all the SASL back to trunks, if you
feel likes it's ready.

Regards,
--
Cordialement,