directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS][Core] About the "extended" subtree specifications w.r.t. several ACI components
Date Fri, 06 Apr 2007 17:02:04 GMT
Ersin,

This is an important mail, so I thank you for sharing those informations
with us.

Just a question : is this also possible that the wiki be updated ? I don't
really know if it reflects all what you have put in the code, but as pam and
stefan are working on it, it seems to be good timing to feed the wiki if
it's not up to date.

Just to be sure that more and more people get the information about ACIs, as
ACIEditor will be one of he most interesting feature we are providing with
ADS 1.5/LS 0.8

Thanks !

Regards,
--