directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Tim Quinn" <jpyobjcd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] deny access or allow access from specific addresses
Date Sun, 08 Apr 2007 19:47:14 GMT
I've been looking at Mina and found that there is an existing filter
org.apache.mina.filter.BlacklistFilter that does the exact opposite of what
we need to do to filter to specific clients.

Before I try to get this going, does anybody have sample code for loading a
mina IoFilterAdapter in ApacheDS server.xml?

I am interested in creating a WhitelistFilter for use with ApacheDS.

I've found that BlacklistFilter has only been used with the spring framework
which does not help me for getting examples.

Thanks
-Tim