directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] Custom schema issues (again)
Date Mon, 30 Apr 2007 14:38:53 GMT
Hi Tony,

On 4/30/07, Tony Thompson <> wrote:
>  I wiped out my maven repository, checked out the code and started clean.
> The script file is incorrect.  It still has
> this in it:  -DarchetypeVersion=1.0-RC4

Yes sorry about that.  Just keep it as 1.0.1 (or whatever version you are
working with)

If I change that to 1.0.1, I still get this error:
> [INFO] Error creating from archetype
> Embedded error: Unable to add module to the current project as it is not
> of packaging type 'pom'

The cause of this error comes from the fact that you're trying to run the
archetype from within a maven project.  Make sure you are not inside a
project like the schema-archetype.  Run the shell script from outside of
this directory inside the apacheds directory and it should work.  So just
run this command inside the apacheds directory:

That should do it.

View raw message