directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Hashathon in Amsterdam] was : Re: [ApacheCon][Hackathon] Discussions at ApacheCon EU
Date Fri, 27 Apr 2007 15:16:02 GMT
BTW all are invited to attend including users, and committers.  Hope to see
you all there.  The session will begin at 7pm (+2GMT).

This will be an interesting session where we can all get together and think
up
new ideas for ApacheDS.  Obviously we need a special coffee shop with
internet
access.

Thanks in advance Martin,
Alex