directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Request] A Interview Request from Syracuse University OSS Research Group
Date Wed, 25 Apr 2007 17:51:37 GMT
Hi Qing,

First thanks for being brave and posting to the ML.  I'm all for the study
and will work with you and Yeliz both to facilitate the research.  I'm sure
many others will also participate both at AC EU and via any medium you like.

Just let us know what you need when and we'll accommodate.

Regards,
Alex