directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: New schema subsystem question (elements with same oid?)
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2007 15:02:47 GMT
Yep this is a bug.  Good catch Stefan.  I think the fix for this is really
easy though.  All we have to do is check and see if the OID is taken in the
OID registry and throw an exception in the handling code.

We should also do other checks like to see if any of the aliases for the
schema objects are also being used and if so take the same course of action
with a detailed error message in the thrown exception.

Alex