directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Fwd: Bamboo is getting crazy ?
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2007 14:59:25 GMT
Looks like they took care of it.

Alex

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mark Chaimungkalanont <mark@atlassian.com>
Date: Apr 16, 2007 7:10 PM
Subject: Re: Bamboo is getting crazy ?
To: Alex Karasulu <akarasulu@apache.org>

Alex,
It looks like Bamboo was having problems with the Apache DS project last
night.

I've disabled the build for now and we'll take a look into it. Sorry for the
hassle.

Cheers,

Mark C
On 16/04/2007, at 11:25 PM, Alex Karasulu wrote:

I did not create this ... Justin Stepka did and I do not have access to it.
I am CC'ing him to disable our bamboo setup since we cannot control this
behavior.

Justin can you turn off bamboo for all ApacheDS projects?  It is bombarding
our ML with the same messages over and over again.  Hope you don't mind I am
emailing all atlassian bamboo admins so someone can respond soon.  We're
getting hundreds of emails now and it's getting a bit crippling.

Thanks,
Alex