directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Bamboo is getting crazy ?
Date Mon, 16 Apr 2007 13:25:01 GMT
I did not create this ... Justin Stepka did and I do not have access to it.
I am CC'ing him to disable our bamboo setup since we cannot control this
behavior.

Justin can you turn off bamboo for all ApacheDS projects?  It is bombarding
our ML with the same messages over and over again.  Hope you don't mind I am
emailing all atlassian bamboo admins so someone can respond soon.  We're
getting hundreds of emails now and it's getting a bit crippling.

Thanks,
Alex