directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Empty creatorName ?
Date Sun, 15 Apr 2007 14:57:10 GMT
Hmmmm the creatorsName should not be empty.  I guess you're talking about
the set in which this data is added to the pre-loaded schema partition then
loaded at startup.  You definately need a creators name and I as default
just use the administrators DN.

If this is not being set I think we have a problem.  It was being done
before but if it is not now we have to fix this bug.

Alex