directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [stats]
Date Sun, 15 Apr 2007 14:45:26 GMT
Oh btw we should have links to sites like this so we don't forget they exist
on a resources page.  Things like the bambo account, this stuff and other
things should be tracked.

Also we could just throw these into a svn file in the pmc private area too
but I don't think this is that important.  Perhaps if there are passwords
for the accounts to manage them then we should use the private pmc/directory
area for keeping track of the passwords for these accounts.

Regards,
Alex