directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: SyntaxCheckers implementation
Date Thu, 12 Apr 2007 18:27:41 GMT
Yeah you basically have to look into the SyntaxCheckerProducers generated
for various schemas and remove the code that adds an accept all syntax
checker replacing it with one that correctly implements the syntax.

These objects are automatically registered into the registries.  As
producers produce their objects the bootstrap schema subsystem will build
the registries.  After adding these guys to the registries a maven run
should be used to rebuild the schema partition.  I think this will basically
make sure the proper syntax checker code is referrenced for the various
syntaxCheckers.

Alex