directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Ersin Er" <ersin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [SASL] Authentication Level = Strong
Date Sun, 08 Apr 2007 10:09:30 GMT
Integration tests in apacheds-sasl-branch are failing here with such
an exception:

Running org.apache.directory.server.core.schema.SchemaServiceITest
Tests run: 13, Failures: 0, Errors: 3, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed:
29.299 sec <<< FAILURE!
org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.SurefireExecutionException:
org/apache/directory/server/core/configuration/Configuration; nested
exception is java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/directory/server/core/configuration/Configuration
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/directory/server/core/configuration/Configuration
        at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredMethods(Class.java:2427)
        at java.lang.Class.getMethod0(Class.java:2670)
        at java.lang.Class.getMethod(Class.java:1603)
        at org.apache.maven.surefire.junit.JUnitTestSet.createInstanceFromSuiteMethod(JUnitTestSet.java:173)
        at org.apache.maven.surefire.junit.JUnitTestSet.constructTestObject(JUnitTestSet.java:137)
        at org.apache.maven.surefire.junit.JUnitTestSet.getTestCount(JUnitTestSet.java:244)
        at org.apache.maven.surefire.suite.AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.locateTestSets(AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.java:101)
        at org.apache.maven.surefire.Surefire.createSuiteFromDefinition(Surefire.java:147)
        at org.apache.maven.surefire.Surefire.run(Surefire.java:64)
        at org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.SurefireBooter.runSuitesInProcess(SurefireBooter.java:182)
        at org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.SurefireBooter.main(SurefireBooter.java:743)

Any idea?

--
Ersin