directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Tony Thompson" <Tony.Thomp...@stone-ware.com>
Subject RE: [ApacheDS] Custom schema issues (again)
Date Mon, 30 Apr 2007 14:10:05 GMT
I wiped out my maven repository, checked out the code and started clean.  The apacheds-schema-archetype.sh
script file is incorrect.  It still has this in it:  -DarchetypeVersion=1.0-RC4

If I change that to 1.0.1, I still get this error:

[INFO] Error creating from archetype

Embedded error: Unable to add module to the current project as it is not of packaging type
'pom'

________________________________

From: Emmanuel Lecharny [mailto:elecharny@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, April 27, 2007 1:30 PM
To: Tony Thompson; Apache Directory Developers List
Subject: Re: [ApacheDS] Custom schema issues (again)

Hi Tony,

I think the plugin is working. I have updated the site to reflect the real command to use
(llok at the big warning box).

I have tested it, and it works.

Just tell me if you still have problem !

Emmanuel

	Tony Thompson a écrit :

	>Any news on how soon I might be able to build a custom schema again?

	Hi, Tony

	we will try to find out a solution tomorrow. We are a little bit busy
	right now, as many of us are converging to Amsterdam for Apache
	Conference, or packing to do so.

	Sorry for the delay ...

	Emmanuel

	>Thanks
	>Tony

step.  I checked out the code from svn and did the "mvn install".  That worked.  Then I do
this:

--
Regards,
Cordialement,