directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot" ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: Release LDAP Studio 0.8.0 ?
Date Fri, 27 Apr 2007 10:24:54 GMT

> Hi PAM,

Hi Stefan,

> I have a question: Will this one (although related to the server)
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRSERVER-913
>
> be included as well? It is crucial to make the LDIF exports for ApacheDS
> work with the current 1.5.1 SNAPSHOT, because syntax checking for
> boolean is enabled then.

Yes, I integrated the latest version of the ADS libraries.  All "Directory
Shared" dependencies are up to date and generates correct LDIF with 'TRUE'
instead of 'true', as well as the new m-length attribute used for storing
syntax length.

By the way, I used LDAP Studio in my ApacheDS talk at the German JAX
> conference this week in Wiesbaden and the audience was apparently very
> impressed.

That's very cool... I looked at the slides you posted on the users ML and I
saw the screenshot of LS in the last pages. :)... But unfortunately I could
not understand the presentation itself, I learned Spanish instead of German
as second foreign language at school... :(

Regards,

Pierre-Arnaud