directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot" ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: [LDAP Studio][Config Plugin] Plugin cannot save server.xml file
Date Fri, 20 Apr 2007 13:47:34 GMT
Ok Alex,

I have found why this was not working... I forgot to include in the jar the
default server.xml file and the template for indenting the XML file. I was
testing the plugin within Eclipse and did not noticed that the generated jar
was lacking these two files.

Sorry about that.

The current trunk version is working good now.

P-A