directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Luciano Resende" <luckbr1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DAS] Design Guide Update
Date Sun, 08 Apr 2007 01:02:55 GMT
Hi Ole,

   I have started looking into the design you have, and this looks like a
good start.
   I was just wondering what should be the right way to discuss and
collaborate over the design, looks like a Wiki page would better, and also
more flexible for those who don't use eclipse :)
   If you guys agree, I could create a page over the DAS wiki, and we could
start moving this there.

Thoughts ?

--
Luciano Resende