directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Zoerner <ste...@labeo.de>
Subject Re: Release LDAP Studio 0.8.0 ?
Date Fri, 27 Apr 2007 10:42:22 GMT
Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot wrote:
> That's very cool... I looked at the slides you posted on the users ML
> and I saw the screenshot of LS in the last pages. :)... But
> unfortunately I could not understand the presentation itself, I learned
> Spanish instead of German as second foreign language at school... :(

I failed to learn French (I tried half a year at school). I succeeded in
learning Latin, which is unfortunately completely useless in the web :-)

The screen shots on the slide are just an eye-catcher for those who have
not attended my talk (there were 1900+ participants in Wiesbaden and
200+ talks in several parallel tracks) and look at the slides afterwards
(they get a DVD with all the presentations). In my talk, I showed your
tools in a short life demo, of course ... You really do a great job with
these plugins!

Greetings,
     Stefan