directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Zoerner <>
Subject Re: Release LDAP Studio 0.8.0 ?
Date Fri, 27 Apr 2007 10:10:14 GMT
Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot wrote:
> Hi Directory developers,
> LDAP Studio 0.7.0 has been released a month ago. It has been a really
> great release that has been downloaded more than 2500 times from the
> stats we have on the webiste (which does not include the update site
> itself).
> We're getting more and more users to know LDAP Studio and also great
> reviews and very important bug reports from these users.

I have a question: Will this one (although related to the server)

be included as well? It is crucial to make the LDIF exports for ApacheDS
work with the current 1.5.1 SNAPSHOT, because syntax checking for
boolean is enabled then.

By the way, I used LDAP Studio in my ApacheDS talk at the German JAX
conference this week in Wiesbaden and the audience was apparently very

Greetings from Hamburg,
     Stefan Z.

View raw message