directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] Custom schema issues (again)
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2007 17:46:32 GMT
Tony Thompson a écrit :

>Any news on how soon I might be able to build a custom schema again?

Hi, Tony

we will try to find out a solution tomorrow. We are a little bit busy
right now, as many of us are converging to Amsterdam for Apache
Conference, or packing to do so.

Sorry for the delay ...

Emmanuel

>Thanks
>Tony

step.  I checked out the code from svn and did the "mvn install".  That worked.  Then I do
this: