directory-dev mailing list archives

From Ole Ersoy <ole.er...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Request] A Interview Request from Syracuse University OSS Research Group
Date Wed, 25 Apr 2007 21:27:48 GMT
Yeliz,

Sounds great.  Like Alex said, it may be only myself
that thinks that it's valuable to have this type
of research be conducted in a public forum, so by
all means just take it as my 2 cents and in the end
go with the approach you feel is best.

That's what I always do, so I definitely understand
when others do it as well :-)

Good luck!

Cheers,
- Ole