directory-dev mailing list archives

From Aron Sogor <a...@theatlantis.net>
Subject Re: JBoss deployment
Date Wed, 25 Apr 2007 18:57:57 GMT
So the point is that I did not do that with the old sar.

I just assembled /server-main and that surgically removed stuffed.

What I would need is help to tell me how to do the SAME thing as
/server-main mvn assembly:assmeble
with -sf4jlog4j NOT sf4jnlog4j
and omit log4j out of the packaging.
How do I do that?(I need maven help)

sar does some other crazy Mojo in Maven, I did not even use it.