directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Martin Alderson" <Martin.Alder...@salfordsoftware.co.uk>
Subject Skipping interceptors
Date Wed, 25 Apr 2007 14:48:38 GMT
Hi all,

Does anyone have any ideas on how I could skip interceptors from
another interceptor?

Specifically, I'd like to have an interceptor that skips to a specific
named interceptor or skips certain named interceptors based on a
condition such as if the logged in user is admin, or if the DN being
operated on is within a specific partition.

I see that we can specify a set of interceptors to bypass when creating
an Invocation but we can't modify that set on the fly.

I could create a new Invocation but I would need to know the list of
interceptors that we have already passed through in the current
invocation.

By the way, is this the right list to post these kind of questions to
or should I be using the user list?

Thanks,

Martin