directory-dev mailing list archives

From Ole Ersoy <ole.er...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Request] A Interview Request from Syracuse University OSS Research Group
Date Wed, 25 Apr 2007 14:06:04 GMT
Hi,

Do you have some idea of what you are trying to
find?  Hypothesis?

One thing that you might want to consider is just
asking questions on the directory developer
or user group.  I'm assuming we are all
ok with this.  I think you'll get more meaningful
peer reviewed responses, and you'll get to witness
community dynamics in action :-)

Cheers,
- Ole