directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@apache.org>
Subject Re: KUDOS: interceptor design / implementation
Date Sun, 22 Apr 2007 23:44:12 GMT
Mark Swanson a écrit :

> Hello folks,
>
> I just wanted to pass along a big 'good job' to everyone working on
> ADS. For lots of things, but for the interceptor mechanism especially.
> I now have a number of them all humming along doing what needs to be
> done. I am so pleased that ADS provides this capability that I just
> had to email about it.
>
> Cheers.

Mark,

this kind of mail is just make us feeling that we are not completly
loosing our time ! This is great !

I will add that we are happy to have people like you pushing ADS hard,
because this is exactly the way we can build a better server : by fixing
errors and ease users experience !

Thanks *a lot* !

Emmanuel