directory-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Swanson <m...@ScheduleWorld.com>
Subject KUDOS: interceptor design / implementation
Date Sun, 22 Apr 2007 21:56:07 GMT
Hello folks,

I just wanted to pass along a big 'good job' to everyone working on ADS.
For lots of things, but for the interceptor mechanism especially. I now
have a number of them all humming along doing what needs to be done. I
am so pleased that ADS provides this capability that I just had to email
about it.

Cheers.

--
http://www.ScheduleWorld.com/
Free Google Calendar synchronization with Outlook, Evolution,