directory-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Swanson <>
Subject Re: Overflowing the stack with ACI
Date Sun, 22 Apr 2007 06:07:14 GMT
Emmanuel Lecharny wrote:
> Mark Swanson a écrit :
> Hi Mark,
> feel free to open an issue, with the log, the ACI, so that we will not
> forget to fix it.
> If it's not a bug (not likely :), no problem :  we can close the JIRA
> immediatly.

It is done. Sorry for the delay.

OT: Whoa... creating my own partition was unexpectedly difficult if you
also want searching/filters to work well. I totally understand why this
has been put off.

Free Google Calendar synchronization with Outlook, Evolution,
cell phones, BlackBerry, PalmOS, Exchange, Mozilla, Thunderbird,
Pocket PC/Windows Mobile. Also sync tasks, notes and contacts!
WebDAV, vfreebusy, RSS, LDAP, iCalendar, iTIP, iMIP support.

View raw message