directory-dev mailing list archives

From Ole Ersoy <ole.er...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [CONSTANTS] Changing AT and OC
Date Thu, 19 Apr 2007 18:42:45 GMT
Alex,

I'm a pushy little baggar :-)

At the end of the day, we all just want ADS and all the other
subprojects to be the best they can be.

So when I think something is important I just push until
I think everything is clearly understood.

At the end of the day though, it's right back to the important
stuff like the DAS and the installer, so no worries bro.

I think we are all good people with good intentions and it's amazing
to see how many great things have happened in a really short time span
with ADS, so I think we all just want to see it get better.

Cheers,
- Ole