directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Zoerner <>
Subject Re: Bamboo is getting crazy ?
Date Mon, 16 Apr 2007 19:50:28 GMT
Alex Karasulu wrote:
> I did not create this ... Justin Stepka did and I do not have access to
> it.  I am CC'ing him to disable our bamboo setup since we cannot control
> this behavior.
> Justin can you turn off bamboo for all ApacheDS projects?  It is
> bombarding our ML with the same messages over and over again.  Hope you
> don't mind I am emailing all atlassian bamboo admins so someone can
> respond soon.  We're getting hundreds of emails now and it's getting a
> bit crippling.

If it is not possible to reconfigure Bamboo by Justen, because he does
not response, it is perhaps possible for infra to block mails from on in the meantime?

I am afraid people some interested in ApacheDS will unsubscribe from the
list, simply because they get 400+ mails per day by an "integration
server". They hopefully just adjust their spam filters ...

Greetings from Hamburg,

View raw message