directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Zoerner <ste...@labeo.de>
Subject Re: Bamboo is getting crazy ?
Date Mon, 16 Apr 2007 19:50:28 GMT
Alex Karasulu wrote:
> I did not create this ... Justin Stepka did and I do not have access to
> it.  I am CC'ing him to disable our bamboo setup since we cannot control
> this behavior.
>
> Justin can you turn off bamboo for all ApacheDS projects?  It is
> bombarding our ML with the same messages over and over again.  Hope you
> don't mind I am emailing all atlassian bamboo admins so someone can
> respond soon.  We're getting hundreds of emails now and it's getting a
> bit crippling.

If it is not possible to reconfigure Bamboo by Justen, because he does
not response, it is perhaps possible for infra to block mails from
bamboo@opensource.bamboo.atlassian.com on in the meantime?

I am afraid people some interested in ApacheDS will unsubscribe from the
list, simply because they get 400+ mails per day by an "integration
server". They hopefully just adjust their spam filters ...

Greetings from Hamburg,
     Stefan