directory-dev mailing list archives

From Ole Ersoy <ole.er...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Shared] shared-ldap is a mess
Date Sun, 15 Apr 2007 16:03:00 GMT
Emmanuel,

I think we are thinking the same thing.

Since this is digital we get to make a brand new room.

We then make a system for storing things in the new room.

Each thing going in the new room has a designated spot.

Then we take things in the old room that are ready
to be placed in the new room, and put it there.

Then we write javadoc according to our defined
quality requirements.  The javadoc is the
inventory control system for the new room.

When someone needs something they check the javadoc.

This way the new room is really clean.

This is like taking a messy room, removing everything,
dusting off and cleaning up various things that were in the room,
and then putting everything back in the proper place.

So I'm just using the new room as the final destination for
classes that have been cleaned up.  Class that are ready to
go, can just be put there.  In this case, the fact that they are in
the new room only symbolizes that they have gone through our quality
control process.

WDYT?

Cheers,
- Ole