directory-dev mailing list archives

From Ole Ersoy <>
Subject Re: [Syntax] Does this code look ok for creating a Syntax entry?
Date Sun, 15 Apr 2007 01:52:44 GMT

Let me tell something tto u.  U DA MAN!!

That's a massive help.  I was trying to figure
out how to see's really obvious now
that I see it...creating such a connection just
had to occur to my squirrel nut, and sometimes there's just
not much happening in it.

Thanks.  I think I'm going to be much more productive now :-)
- Ole

Emmanuel Lecharny wrote:
> Ole Ersoy a écrit :
>> Ooooh - I thought all the Syntax entries had to be stored under the
>> same entry. I like this.  It's really elegant.
> Just do me a favor : launch LdapStudio, create a connexion on rootDSE
> and look at ou=schema partition. Then the structure will be clear like
> crystal, I think (you will need to launch ADS before of course).
> LdapStudio is your friend, "no ldapstudio left behind" ...
> Emmanuel

View raw message