directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Q: How do I get the 1.0.1 release branch from svn?
Date Sat, 14 Apr 2007 07:39:36 GMT
Mark Swanson a écrit :

> Hello folks,
>
> I just realized I'm working off of the 1.0.2 unreleased trunk.
> Is there a specific tag I need to use with svn to get the 1.0.1
> release branch?

As you are asking :
svn co
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/directory/apacheds/branches/1.0-with-dependencies/

you will get the current 1.0.2 trunk.

> I would probably just be able to pick it from a list if I had the
> Eclipse subversion plugin installed - but I just have the command line
> and I can't seem to get the list of available tags/branches.

Well, we all have subclipse (or subversive), but we don't use it for the
initial check out, because it does not work correctly with svn:externals.

Just 'svn co' the full branch, do a 'mvn clean:install' first (using
maven 2.0.4 at least), then a 'mvn eclipse:eclipse' and import the
projects into eclipse. You are done :)

Emmanuel