directory-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Swanson <m...@ScheduleWorld.com>
Subject Q: How do I get the 1.0.1 release branch from svn?
Date Sat, 14 Apr 2007 06:21:52 GMT
Hello folks,

I just realized I'm working off of the 1.0.2 unreleased trunk.
Is there a specific tag I need to use with svn to get the 1.0.1 release
branch?

I would probably just be able to pick it from a list if I had the
Eclipse subversion plugin installed - but I just have the command line
and I can't seem to get the list of available tags/branches.

Thank you.

--
http://www.ScheduleWorld.com/
Free Google Calendar synchronization with Outlook, Evolution,