directory-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Swanson <m...@ScheduleWorld.com>
Subject Re: Q: 1.5.0 custom partition + custom schema?
Date Thu, 12 Apr 2007 02:29:21 GMT
Stefan Seelmann wrote:
> Hi Mark,
>

>> I created a custom partition and schema for 1.0, and it works fine.
>> I now tried to update to 1.5 and am lost.
>> I searched through the archives and need to know how to add my schema
>> statically or dynamically starting with OpenLDAP schema definitions.
>>
>> Any pointers on how to do this for 1.5 would be greatly appreciated.
>>

> You could use the LDAP Studio Schemas Editor to open your OpenLDAP
> schema file, then you could export this schema for ApacheDS 1.5. The
> export function creates an LDIF with all the dynamic schema entries,
> just import it into ADS.
>
> I hope that helps.

Cool. I didn't know the Studio Schemas Editor could export in a format
usable for 1.5. Or even open an LDAP schema file for that matter. I also
see the tools import ldif feature now. Lots of neat stuff in 1.5 it seems.

Cheers.

--
http://www.ScheduleWorld.com/
Free Google Calendar synchronization with Outlook, Evolution,