directory-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Swanson <m...@ScheduleWorld.com>
Subject Q: 1.5.0 custom partition + custom schema?
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2007 19:27:54 GMT
Hello,

I created a custom partition and schema for 1.0, and it works fine.
I now tried to update to 1.5 and am lost.
I searched through the archives and need to know how to add my schema
statically or dynamically starting with OpenLDAP schema definitions.

Any pointers on how to do this for 1.5 would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers.

--
http://www.ScheduleWorld.com/
Free Google Calendar synchronization with Outlook, Evolution,