directory-dev mailing list archives

From Ole Ersoy <ole.er...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [TERMINOLOGY] Is there a name for ... ?
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2007 19:19:13 GMT
Ooooh - That's a good enlightenment.

Actually, now I gotta go back and correct
a whole bunch of RDN usage in the documentation
so maybbbe not so gooddd.  Ignorance is bliss :-)

I'll make sure I qualify which RDN I'm talking
about in the documentation then, unless I
specify the relative context.

And since you use "name component" (Which sounds pretty standard)
I'll use that as well...so I'll say rightmost name component...cooooolll.

Thanks Alex,
- Ole