directory-dev mailing list archives

From Ole Ersoy <ole.er...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [TERMINOLOGY] Is there a name for ... ?
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2007 18:48:29 GMT
Stefan,

Cool - I'll just use rightmost segment then.

Here's the Design Guide Snipped where I'm using it,
in case I some other terminology makes more sense:
Then the last object on the list is capitalized, such that it matches
the name of the root DataObject's Type.  Using the created list
the string that is the base DN is written.  Note that the
rightmost segment <i>ou=com</i> of the DN uses the attribute label
added, it must use the attribute label <i>ou</i>.

Thanks,
- Ole

SNIP