directory-dev mailing list archives

From Ole Ersoy <ole.er...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Schema] ObjectClass DN Correct?
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2007 15:30:35 GMT
Thanks Alex,

LDAP Studio is so nice, I'm almost scared to look.

Incidentally, do you know (Stefan?) if LDAP Studio
has a Schema drill down "Outline View" like the one
in JXPlorer?  I think in JXPlorer (Just from looking
at the "Writing Java Objects to ApacheDS Part1" article),
has a Schema tab, and below it one can drill down into
the various Schema nodes.  I looked LDAP Studio Schema Browser,
and noticed the tabs with Schema node categories, and I was thinking
that it would probably trigger a drill down view in the outline pane...

Hope your cold gets better soon.  I always chomp on a clove of Raw
Garlic (It releases a very powerful antibiotic when crushed - has to be
raw though).  It's also great if people are inviting you to too many
meetings at work :-)

Thanks,
- Ole