directory-dev mailing list archives

From Ole Ersoy <ole.er...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DAS] Is there something holy about ou=schema?
Date Sun, 08 Apr 2007 02:06:58 GMT
Absolutely.

I'm most familiar with EMF so I'm just
using EMF and then once the design and
prototype is relatively solid we can start converting
over to Tuscany.

I'd like to support EMF as well, since
Ed Merks, Frank (Also Tuscany), and the rest of the EMF
team have always been super helpful to me,
so I try to be all encompassing whenever possible.

That said I'm really counting on the Tuscany team to help me out
with finding the tuscany equivalent parts, and we can just invent
something if nothing exists.

Sound OK?