directory-dev mailing list archives

From Ole Ersoy <ole.er...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS][Partition] Using surrogate keys for attributeType aliases and objectClass aliases (was Re: [SCHEMA] Can two different LDAP AttributeType's have the same name?)
Date Sat, 07 Apr 2007 15:46:08 GMT

Emmanuel Lecharny wrote:
> Ole Ersoy a écrit :
>
>> So the Normalized form is always minimized?
>
> I think we already answered this question. This is really common sense.

Well when I asked what can be done to minimize the size of an entry
you said nothing.

To me that means that ADS stores entries in at least one form that is
minimized
structurally (Structurally meaning only the parts used to look up data
that is being retrieved), so I'm just confirming.

So what I would appreciate is just a "Yes", unless I'm missing something.

Cheers,
- Ole