directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Seelmann <seelm...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS][Core] About the "extended" subtree specifications w.r.t. several ACI components
Date Fri, 06 Apr 2007 17:33:19 GMT
Ersin, thanks for the clear explanation.

As you are our ACI expert, could you please test the current version of
the ACI editor and give PAM and me some feedback?

Here is a confluence page with the implemented and missing features:
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DIRxSTUDIO/ACI+Editor+Plugin+Developer+Discussion

Thanks,
Stefan