directory-dev mailing list archives

From Ole Ersoy <ole.er...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] Definition of a partition
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2007 00:06:23 GMT
Yeah - I think once it's in a general area,
all "partition" occurrences should be linked with the
concept.

I plan on writing a tool for doing those types
of links for the Eclipse Documentation Plugin books,
but that's a little ways off :-)

I think we need a concepts
link right up front, that is
further subdivided...for instance