directory-dev mailing list archives

From Ole Ersoy <ole.er...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Syntax] Create Description Sound OK?
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2007 22:12:30 GMT
Incidentally,

Do we have some constants define somewhere...like for example

public static final String APACHEDS_LDAP_SCHEMA_SYNTAX_OID_BRANCH =
"1.3.6.1.4.1.18060.0.4.X.0",

but preferably defined on a Java Interface like this:

String APACHEDS_LDAP_SCHEMA_SYNTAX_OID_BRANCH = "1.3.6.1.4.1.18060.0.4.X.0",

Thanks,
- Ole